Monday 9 February 2015

SHAREitKCWEB faster share any thing

 When you open the app, cluck connect PC,. after searching for, u click on d PC, after connecting, u click send, u den select Wat u wanna send and click next. voila


I can't say which is faster, I have used them all, and the winer is Shareit. 

Imagine sending files to your phone from your PC and vice versa, without USB
Bro, have you tried Sharing between Android and IPhone? I tried today but am having difficulties. its connected but when I send files, I get an error message on the receiving device. 
Was unable to get screenshot to show you what I mean, but you have any idea on what could be the problem?
By the way, which one is Superbeam again?
        SHAREitKCWEB faster share any thing.rar 9.9 MB

                

No comments:

Post a Comment